Community > Forums > Chat with Alibaba > Problem with living in Nigeria
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Problem with living in Nigeria 1 replies,490 views

I have a problem i moved to Nigeria after living in the US for twenty something years. i have been a member of alibaba for 5 or 6 years.
My problem is its almost impossible to do business through Alibaba as Nigeria scammers are everywhere. Buyers are more interested in Scamers Prices as the price is unrealistic and then they get scammed and Complain they never pay attention to the legitimate sellers from Nigeria as we cant offer lies and low price so its a no win situation I tried to get a lot of this scamers deleted from alibaba by checking their addresses and their offers of things we do not have in Nigeria i got tired after i did 90 or so as 95% offers from Nigeria is a scam and it will take a few weeks to do this. I think real sellers and buyers from Nigeria are now discouraged and that is why we dont hear much from them only from scammers any idea on how to move away from scamers and focus customers on real Nigerian business people?
Share to:

Re: Problem with living in Nigeria
Replying to [Sherry]:

You can apply for TrustPass to boost the confidence of your customers in your services.
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

WORLDWIDE TECHNOLOGIES
We are exclusive importers and exporters of many innovative hi-tech products covering following streams:
Surveillance & Counter Surveillance Solutions, Security, Safety & Surveillance Products, Innovative ... More

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: