Community > Forums > Member Spotlight > Member spotlight: Muhammad Aslam Memon
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Member spotlight: Muhammad Aslam Memon 53 replies,14366 views

Dear Friends, Colleagues and Members,May your hearts be filled with beauty, joy, and peace. May lovely, happy, times decorate your holiday seasons and many warm, special, memories brighten your new year. Koala Corporation just wanted to send a warm thank you from the bottom of our hearts and wish you and your families well this holiday season and a prosperous New Year. Merry christmas and Happy New Year!

“A gem is not polished without rubbing nor is a man perfect without trials”

I am Canadian national basically from Pakistan.  I have started to doing business with Zero but due hardworking / struggle and so many trials, today I stand up as a Global  Business Person.  When I started, I didn’t have money to purchase telephone sets but my friends and associates helped me to purchase office equipments.  Even I took furniture on installment basis.

My office is situated in the hub of commercial area of Karachi, Pakistan and I have networking contacts almost traders / suppliers / sellers / buyers worldwide i.e. India, USA, Canada, UK, Thailand, Singapore, Brazil, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Turkey, Hong Kong, Korea, Russia, Australia, Romania, Iran, China, Jordan, France, South Africa, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, wait, Morocco, Germany, Afghanistan, Denmark, Norway, Taiwan, Libya, Spain, Bulgaria, Yemen.

I am registered Member of worldwide websites (about 70 in numbers) pertaining to Business / Commerce / Trading.  I won the Grand prizes from

a. Hong Kong Trade Development Council

b. Ec21.com

c. Ecplaza.net

d. I member of Chamber of Commerce, Karachi Pakistan. Alibaba.com and International Business Consultant: 

I am registered Member of Alibaba.com and alibaba.com has appointed me as Moderator for Business Culture Forum.  I am really thankful to alibaba.com and all the staff of alibaba.com.  I benefited from alibaba that I can not express in words.  I used to get Buyers / Suppliers and Agents and contacted them for mutual benefits.  I also benefited from various forums …website alibaba.com I can’t express my views about alibaba. In fact, Alibaba played a great role in my success of business life.

MY FUTURE PLAN:  
  When our confidence increase, our competence increase.  I have traveled frequently to many countries i.e. USA, CANADA, UK, SAUDI ARABIA, UAE, SINGAPORE, THAILAND, SAUDI ARABIA, SWITZERLAND.  It is my plan to open Business offices in the main Business centers throughout world.  And I request to member of Aliaba.com to contact me to discuss about this subject / Project for mutual benefit. We the members of alibaba are like one family say Business Family, and we should cooperate each other for the development of our Business so that we enhance our Trading activities.  We can say alibaba is our symbol in the Global Business Village.

EXPERIENCE AS A MDERATOR:

1. In fact, I learned a lot through Forums …alibaba.com Basic Import & Export, Global Trade Policies, Ask an expert, Business Culture.

2. I posted an article on Forum Business Culture.  I received response from a lady in USA.   She wanted to contact me on Trade Manager, messenger board(alibaba.com).  I talked to her via messenger board. she wished to buy huge quantity of Sugar.  I am doing business as Agent.  My office is the corresponding office of a Group of Companies in USA, deal in Commodities i.e. Urea, Sugar, Cement, HMS 1 & 2, Used Rail, Rice, Wheat, Barley etc etc.  I informed her about our working and she sent me LOI + BCL.  The deal is materialized and I earned a good amount of commission.

3. Alibaba.com has done a great job by launching Forums.  A new business person/Trader can learn and start business without any problems.  One can find answer to every questions on Forums.

In the end, once again I thank you alibaba.com and all the staff members of Aliabab.com as I pray that

Long Live………Aliabab.com

Long Live………all the staff of alibaba.com

Long Live………Forums…..aliabab.com

Long Live……….China The Great Country

NAME:              Muhammad Aslam Memon

Alibaba.com id:          int786

My Profile : http://resources.alibaba.com/resources_profile/int786.htm

Share to:

Re: Member spotlight: Muhammad Aslam Memon
Replying to [Admin]:

Dear, Mr.Muhammad Aslam Memon " Congratulations to be The Moderator for Business Culture Forum "

Great to meet a member of Chamber of Commerce, Karachi Pakistan. ALIBABA.com and International Business Consultant here,

Wish you and your Families a Merry Christmas and and prosperous Happy New Year, May the New year bring better prosperity, peace and good health to you and All.

With regards,

Indra Kurniawan
Re: Re: Member spotlight: Muhammad Aslam Memon
Replying to [Indra kurniawan]:I appreciate your article
I am congolese, was raised in France and now I became Canadian.
ALIBABA gives good opportunities.There is a lot I want to do.
If uou need any inormation, please don't hesitate to contact me.

cordially,
Mangapi Mbobi
Re: Re: Re: Member spotlight: Muhammad Aslam Memon
Replying to [boblito]:

Thanks! [em17]Mr.Mangapi Mbobi.

" Merry Christmas and Happy New Year "[em38]

Replying to [Admin]:

i am also appreciate your article..

i am the new member of alibaba from china,guangzhou

and most of the inquiry have no reply ....i feel so bad

http://rv4x4.en.alibaba.com is my website

*contact details are not allowed in the forum
Replying to [Admin]:i really appreciate your article.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Replying to [Admin]:
I am thankful to all the MODERATORS, MEMBERS and particularly ADMIN to choose me being MEMBER SPOTLIGHT and paste my PROFILE + PHOTO in such a nice way that I cann't describe.
God Bless You!!!
Best Regards
ID int786
Re: Re: Member spotlight: Muhammad Aslam Memon
Replying to [Indra kurniawan]:
Many thanks for your appreciation and kind words
ID int786
Re: Re: Re: Re: Member spotlight: Muhammad Aslam Memon
Replying to [Indra kurniawan]:
THANKS A LOT..MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AS WELL
ID int786
Member spotlight: Muhammad Aslam Memon
Replying to [paki]:

I don't know whether you have Christmas Day!
but you looks great here!

That is what Expert looks like, an expert can present!
Haha,

We will see all faces like this to sit in " Ask an Expert"
Replying to [Admin]:
I appreciate your article
I am Andy from Shanghai, China.
ALIBABA gives good opportunities.There is a lot I want to do.
If you need any information, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Sincerely Yours
MSN:vip-peng@msn.com

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: