Community > Forums > Business Culture > To learn any Language..go to this website
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

To learn any Language..go to this website 69 replies,16190 views

Hi all members at Alibaba ..[em1]

I found this website ( free online language courses) I think so that web site is the best site at the web to learn any language you need

of course not all members are interested to learn the arabic language and at the same not all members are intersted to learn the korean language ...so

this website can learn you the language you need for free online , you can choose from 118 languages
http://www.word2word.com/coursead.html

[em1][em1][em1]
Mohamad Alkady
Share to:

Re: To learn any Language..go to this website
Replying to [mohamadalkady]:

and this website

http://www.mylanguageexchange.com/Hangman.asp

[em1][em1][em1]
Mohamad Alkady
Replying to [mohamadalkady]:Really great, My mother tongue is Punjabi but I donot know how to write, [em4] Speaking and understanding is fair.
Do you know Punajabi is the sweetest Language in the world.
Unlike Urdu, which is known to be a very sophasticated and well mannered language.
Japanese, Chinese use pictures to form the word.
English is global or universal Languange.

In India ther are 18 Language in our constitution Apart from Hindi. whereas the actual leguages spoken are I guess more than 200.
[em2]
Replying to [mohamadalkady]: Wow. Thanks - I think I am hooked already. So many languages, so little time. Where to start [em11]. Ok, as soon as I calm down, I'll pick one and go. Thanks again [em16][em19]
Re: Re: To learn any Language..go to this website
Replying to [EnvoyP]:

[em2][em2] any time EnvoyP

[em1][em1][em1]
Mohamad Alkady
Replying to [Deepali]:Out of 7000 languages spoken around world, abount 800 or more are spoken in India[em2]
RajivK
Replying to [mohamadalkady]:Have you tried to learn any languages from the website ? Were you successful ?
Replying to [chithrab]:

To learn one language ..in fact I didn't try ..because currently I don't have an enough time , but I maked a general knowledge

[em1][em1][em1]
Mohamad Alkady
Re: Re: Re: To learn any Language..go to this website
Replying to [mohamadalkady]:[em7]i know the number in arabic only cause in my former company,most of customers come from egypt,so i learnt a little from them.but it is really hard to learn cause our quite different culture and customer.
Nowaday,i just wanna learn more english,then i am planning to learn korean in the coming days.[em10]thanks for your website.

Best regards,

wendy
Re: Re: Re: Re: To learn any Language..go to this website
Replying to [beginning of dream]:Wendy, You are really great, but my suggestion is to finish one language first. Well learning is a continuous process. but even though.
Re: Re: Re: Re: To learn any Language..go to this website
Replying to [beginning of dream]:

[em2] ok what's meaning of four by arabic

[em1][em1][em1]
Mohamad Alkady

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: