Community > Forums > Chat with Alibaba > Better quality search control for buyers to meet truste...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Better quality search control for buyers to meet trusted members 5 replies,2376 views

I feel that many buyers would like to do business for the first time with suppliers that have been with Alibaba for 2 or more years, it looks better to see a gold member with 3-5 years on the top left of their web page.

Not all suppliers you need this control, but for some products like electronics is better,

If the buyers can search suppliers that have more than 1 years membership, or 2 years, the buyer can filter the information and reduce the list of suppliers that have just joined.

I think this option would help buyer so much [em18]
Share to:

Re: Better quality search control for buyers to meet trusted members
Quoting from [Strongman Products]:

I feel that many buyers would like to do business for the first time with suppliers that have been with Alibaba for 2 or more years, it looks better to see a gold member with 3-5 years on the top left of their web page.

Not all suppliers you need this control, but for some products like electronics is better,

If the buyers can search suppliers that have more than 1 years membership, or 2 years, the buyer can filter the information and reduce the list of suppliers that have just joined.

I think this option would help buyer so much [em18]

We are pleased you want to share your ideas with us about our website.

We will transfer your comments to our concerned department for further

improvement. If you have further insights and suggestions, please feel

free to email us at alibaba@alibaba-inc.com.
Re: Re: Better quality search control for buyers to meet trusted members
Replying to [ServieTeam]:

Well i have many questions, i have helped your office in Hangzhou before with some good idea's [em19]

Another one is when we search for products, like many buyers we like to use the T/M for direct questions and answers, but not all are on line, so if the buyer can list the suppliers that are on line first, thiis would be great, would save time running down the list and missing the supplier that could help us and start business together. [em17]
Re: Re: Re: Better quality search control for buyers to meet trusted members

Well i have many questions, i have helped your office in Hangzhou before with some good idea's [em19]

Another one is when we search for products, like many buyers we like to use the T/M for direct questions and answers, but not all are on line, so if the buyer can list the suppliers that are on line first, thiis would be great, would save time running down the list and missing the supplier that could help us and start business together. [em17]

You can modify the setting of your TradeManager to show those contacts who are online. To do so, please go to "Contacts"--"Contact Filter", then tick "Contacts Online".
Re: Re: Re: Re: Better quality search control for buyers to meet trusted members

Sure i understand how to use the T/M and filter the contacts, the problem was with the web serach while on the Alibaba pages, you can not filter these options out,

Gold members with under 2 years service

Members who are online on the T/M
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Better quality search control for buyers to meet trusted members

Sure i understand how to use the T/M and filter the contacts, the problem was with the web serach while on the Alibaba pages, you can not filter these options out,

Gold members with under 2 years service

Members who are online on the T/M

Thanks for your detailed clarification. We understand it now. It will be forwarded to the concerned department for consideration.

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: