Community > Forums > Safe Trading Basics > Learn from real fraud case analysis to avoid being scam...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Learn from real fraud case analysis to avoid being scammed! ( Buyer Version) 34 replies,44131 views

A series of fraud case studies is summarized from typical fraud cases that buyers or sellers often encounter when doing online business. Learn from real fraud case analysis to avoid being scammed!

For buyers, below typical fraud tricks are recommended to read:

Be cautious of Gold Supplier Identity Theft  Knowing the "Low Price" trap
 How to spot seller's false information  Avoiding using false shiping website
 Avoiding receiving inferior products  False buyer Protection service fraud
 Receiving low value products scam  Asking for "Deal Sweeteners" Fraud
Avoiding fake Alibaba partner scam  Tips for meeting your supplier for the first time

Tell us your opinion so that we can improve better!

Share to:

Re: Learn from real fraud case analysis to avoid being scammed! ( Buyer Version)
how to confirm whether the buyer is a genuine buyers, while trading, negotiation the transaction, is the letters proiveded by bank itself is of bankers are fraud, how can we cme to know, that real its bankers letter with signature and designation.
Re: Learn from real fraud case analysis to avoid being scammed! ( Buyer Version)
HEY SOMEONE NEEDS TO HELP ME RIGHT AWAY THIS IS JUST CRAP !!!! THIS COMPANY THAT IS LISTED ON YOU R SITE AS A VERIFIED GOLD SUPPLIER RIPPED ME OFF AND THEN I SPOJKE TO YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REP THRUGH CHAT AND SHE GUARRANTEED ME A CHECK ... GO CHECK YOUR SELF !!! I WANT IT NOW PLEASE I DONT EVER WANNA GO THROUGH ALL THIS AGAIN !!! 623-760-3871

Hello,

I purchased on the 12 th of febuar 2010 a chainsaw from the Guangzhou Jie Li Power Machinery Co Ltd contact person Wallace Wong. It seems that my order is still waiting for shipping. I  contacted Mister Wallace Wong but  had no answer on my questions.

Safe Trading Admin wrote:

A series of fraud case studies is summarized from typical fraud cases that buyers or sellers often encounter when doing online business. Learn from real fraud case analysis to avoid being scammed!

For buyers, below typical fraud tricks are recommended to read:

Be cautious of Gold Supplier Identity Theft  Knowing the "Low Price" trap
 How to spot seller's false information  Avoiding using false shiping website
 Avoiding receiving inferior products  False buyer Protection service fraud
 Receiving low value products scam  Asking for "Deal Sweeteners" Fraud
Avoiding fake Alibaba partner scam  Tips for meeting your supplier for the first time

Tell us your opinion so that we can improve better!

Dear Sir, Good morning! I've paid to Limau Kencana, and they didn't informed shipping details. They said that goods should arrive on feb 8th, but it didn't hapen. Besides that, I'm trying to make contact, but anyone on company reply my emails. How can I get my money back? Can you take Limau Kencana out the business from Alibaba? Please help me. Didn’t you contact to Limau Kencana? Please report this case to Limau Kencana's local law enforcement authorities. Best regards, Bat-Ulzii Engineer in charge of factory maintenance APU Joint Stock Company Chinggis Avenue 14 Khan Uul District Ulaanbaatar 210136 Mongolia Tel.: 00976 11 34 24 17 Mobile: 00976 9900 5426 Fax: 00976 11 34 24 17 [em6][em5][em6][em5][em6][em5][em6][em5][em6][em5][em6][em5][em6][em8][em8][em8][em8]
Am a seller of grain in uganda i entered a business deal with a company in Benin called Hannop Marketers and Agency, well they formally made there oder and terms were 100% advance payment t/t trnsaction before production, however before payment they sent me a tax invoice of a certain sum which was quite low and insisted that there goverment had put up a new law forayment of the tax before money would be wired. They later told me that i had to pay inorder for them to wire the money claiming that it had been held back by the goverment Forex exchange body. What confused me is that i told them to deduct he money from the whole sum but they refused, claiming that it would not be done and that it was out of there hands. Funny beat is that the company was using a yahoo address. They scammed me and disappeared. Be ware.
safe trading admin, dunno is you are part of this site, but you are a total joke. All sellers on alibaba are fraud, i mean ALL OF THEM.I bet you are part of this vast scam, you are a shame motherfu*ker.
Hello, Safe Trading Admin. I Would Like To Say That Your Post Is Meaningless. I Didn't See Any Solution. Alibaba Is A Miss Match Is A Joke. Alibaba Is The Biggest Scammer To Help Scammer To Scam Innocent People. Wake Up!
SAFE payment(paypal), Cheap, High quality in our website www.easytrade4u.com[em19]
This is to inform people that there is a scam seller here on Alibaba. They go by the name XMAS SHOP LIMITED. The contact person is Mr. Malloy Watson. Contact details are:

Company Name: XMAS SHOP LIMITED
Street Address: 53 Parkholm Drive
City: Glasgow
Province/State: Lancashire
Country/Region: United Kingdom
Zip: G53 7WQ
Telephone: 44-702-4056896 and
Mobile: +447035996224

We contacted seller about purchasing items from him. I stated that I was not able to afford the full amount that he was requesting, and asked if a smaller quantity could be purchased. He agreed, which we have copies of all correspondence from him. We made the mistake of sending a money transfer from Western Union, which was retrieved by said person, and then was sent an email stating that we needed to send more money on top of what was already sent to complete the transaction. We then asked for a refund, and since then all communication has stopped. This is a scam and everyone needs to stay away from this seller. We are currently looking to others that may be associated with this person, and we are turning all of this evidence over to the FTC International Affairs office.

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: