Community > Forums > India Forum > Some useful websites
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines
Re: Some useful websites
Replying to [Braham S Aggarwal]:

Here is one website that can make you jump on your seat after reading its hilarious posts and definitions. Just type in your desired keywords there (like name of country, famous people etc.) and enjoy the related funny articles !

http://www.uncyclopedia.org
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

WORLDWIDE TECHNOLOGIES
We are exclusive importers and exporters of many innovative hi-tech products covering following streams:
Surveillance & Counter Surveillance Solutions, Security, Safety & Surveillance Products, Innovative ... More

Here is a good website to find the current clock timings across the the world instantly. It can also be used to accurately synchronize your computer clock with your local timings.

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

WORLDWIDE TECHNOLOGIES
We are exclusive importers and exporters of many innovative hi-tech products covering following streams:
Surveillance & Counter Surveillance Solutions, Security, Safety & Surveillance Products, Innovative ... More

Replying to [Braham S Aggarwal]:
very good, thank you
but it is not enough,pls come on to add more
Replying to [Braham S Aggarwal]:why not share some useful website of India? you know china more than me.I don't know the website you post on..[em3]
Re: Re: Some useful websites
Quoting from [Lucy0624]:

why not share some useful website of India? you know china more than me.I don't know the website you post on..[em3]

Kindly go through this thread again and then you will find that there are some Indian websites already posted here.
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

WORLDWIDE TECHNOLOGIES

Re: Re: Re: Some useful websites
Download and use one of the best browser for internet users. www.epicbrowser.com From Tushar Pandya
good share [em19] thanks [em7]
its great
Re: Re: Some useful websites
Dziki [em14]
Hello Braham, How are you? How is your business? You are not on Alibaba these days? Where are you busy?

KILOIA

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: