Community > Forums > Basics of Import-Export > No reply from buyers
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

No reply from buyers 106 replies,19794 views

There has been seen that many buyers not responding when you sent a quotation to them. Please a system may please be introduce to verify these buyers and suppliers through their country's chamber of commerce and industries.
Share to:

Re: No reply from buyers

How many buyers have you contacted, buddy?

Quoting from[shah]:

There has been seen that many buyers not responding when you sent a quotation to them. Please a system may please be introduce to verify these buyers and suppliers through their country's chamber of commerce and industries.

Hi,

I have posted several requests for quotations, and have always recieved many responses. Here are a couple reasons why I wouldn't have responded to a suppliers quotation:

1) Incorrect product - ie. has quoted Air cooled diesel when I spec'd liquid cooled

2) Product correct - specifications incorrect - didn't verify ability to change. ie. 50Hz generator instead of 60Hz, probably could be changed - but you have to tell me that it can - and how much it costs

3) No website listed - Customers like detailed websites, clear product info, CLEAR, CLOSE-UP pictures - not scans from a ****. Content available in English and no major discrempancies in data.

4) Specific questions not answered, ie "have you tested cold weather performance?" - If the answer is no - say so, dont just ignore the question

5)Attempts to sell unrelated materials, ie scooters instead of gas engines, If I see a product on your website I want - I'll ask for it

Just my 2 cents worth,

Steve

No reply from buyers
I am also in the same situation.So I hesitate to give the new buyers our quotation from their enquiry.
DEAR SIR,  I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS THROUGH ALIBABA, THOUGH I AM A FREE MEMBER, IF AM ABLE TO GET SOME FRUITFUL BUSINESS CONTACTS I AM OF THE OPINION TO MAKE MYSELF A PAID MEMBER, BUT THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED SO FAR. THERE WERE SEVERAL ENQUIRIES I USE TO GET AND REPLY, BUT NONE OF IT HAS BEEN RESPONDED BY THE BUYERS OR SELLERS. WHY?  DO WE NOT TRUSTED PEOPLE OR WHAT KIND OF APPRENSION YOUR BUYERS/SELLERS WILL HAVE IN ORDER TO SEE IT REMOVED FROM THEIR MIND.  WE ARE BASICALLY LEATHER AND TEXTILE PEOPLES, BUT NOW ARE CHANGING OTHER ITEMS TOO. BUT SO FAR IN OUR EFFORTS WE NOT SUCCESSFUL THROUGH ALIB ABA. ATLEAST WILL YOU HELP US IN FINDING SOME GOOD AND RELIABLE CUSTOMERS FOR US. WE TRUST THAT YOU  WILL DO SOMETHING TO HELP US ON THIS MATTER.  AWAITING FOR YOUR REPLY, THANKING YOU, WITH BEST REGARDS.           R. GANESAN
DEAR SIR  I THINK I HAVE SUBMITTED ENOUGH TO FIND BUYERS AND SELLERS FOR ME, WHAT NEXT I HAVE TO DO  THANKS, R. GANESAN
What you can do next is not use all capital letters.  Please do not do this as it is too hard to read. 
Re: Re: No reply from buyers

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your suggestion !

There are some problems to me,i will pay attention to it

Re: Re: No reply from buyers
Quoting from [sanctuarytraders]:

What you can do next is not use all capital letters. Please do not do this as it is too hard to read.
Crude
Re: Re: Re: No reply from buyers
Quoting from [Tybo]:

Quoting from [sanctuarytraders]:

What you can do next is not use all capital letters. Please do not do this as it is too hard to read.
Crude

Thanks for your opinion, but if you want replies then make it readable. 

Dear sir,

It is okei, that not receive the reply form buyers, there may be some reasone. wheather they did not get you. they did not understand your letter of writting. they are not intrested to your country.. they are not dealing with you because you are dealing with his clients.

may be any of the reason will come.

From

Dharmesh Gajjar

Export marketing officer

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: