Community > Forums > Basics of Import-Export > Import toys from China
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Import toys from China 15 replies,10114 views

[em1] I would like to learn how to import from China, what would you recomend I read and where may I learn the basics.
Share to:

Re: Import toys from China
Replying to [dtslw]:
Find an agent in China or find some good toy suppliers in China and ask them directly....
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

STIN (CHINA) BUSINESS SERVICE CO., Ltd
STIN (CHINA) BUSINESS SERVICES CO. , LTD (STIN for short) is a professional business service company offering Purchasing, Sourcing, Company Investigation, Quality Control, Pre-shipment Inspection and other busine... More

Replying to [dtslw]: first of all , you should know about international trade terms and condition for your first business ,then find a trustable agent for your sourcing and servey china market situation for geting hight-quality and compective price goods and so on . if you are interested in comunicating this topic , maybe ,we can make a friend and help you know more about china .

[em1] trademanager ID: sharon lu .
Replying to [dtslw]:

toys ......[em12]
and we selling the very big toys for the children [em3][em3]
Replying to [dtslw]: try to be familiar with the products and then connect the many suppliers in China .compared with their products,price,credit and etc. try to learn more as possible as you can. the more you know, the better you deal with.
Replying to [dtslw]:
I am in the toy city--Chenghai(it is a town), Shantou (city), . This is the biggest toys production base in China.
They are more than 1000 suppliers here.
80% plastic toys like R/C toys on the world are from my city.
You can use google, and type: toys, Shantou. There will be a lot of suppliers there. You can also visit alibaba.The manufacturies are in my city, and they also sell to some toys trading companies in Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hongkong or somewhere.

If anything I can do to help, pls let me know.
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Sellwell Trading Company Limited
---factory audit & assessment ---sourcing ---order supervisor & coordination ---quality control & inspection ---logistic & warehousing ---customs & formalitites ---projects managements We are not a paid member ... More

Re: Re: Import toys from China
Replying to [hellojasmine]:

Hi jasmine I read ur suggestion you have given for the toy industry.. it was very informative.. if you can provide me more information in terms of the supplier.... u can eamil me to *Sorry, but no direct email addresses allowed in the forums - Moderator*

(P.S. I have sent Jasmine your email address via other sources) [em31]
Re: Re: Re: Import toys from China
Thanks a lot for your support, morderate.
You are so kind!!!
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Sellwell Trading Company Limited
---factory audit & assessment ---sourcing ---order supervisor & coordination ---quality control & inspection ---logistic & warehousing ---customs & formalitites ---projects managements We are not a paid member ... More

Replying to [Business in China]:We are a trading company in Greece and we hane a lot of connections in Romania.

Recently we have started doing business in this country and we want to import toys for this country.

Please send us your list as well your prices for import.

our email is *No direct contact details allowed in the forums. Contact via Trade Manager - Moderator*

Best regards,

Dimitris Tzitzinias
Replying to [dtslw]:Replying to [Business in China]:We are a trading company in Greece and we hane a lot of connections in Romania.
Recently we have started doing business in this country and we want to import toys for this country.

our email is tztzns@otenet.gr

Best regards,

Dimitris Tzitzinias
Replying to [sharon ]:Replying to [Business in China]:We are a trading company in Greece and we hane a lot of connections in Romania.

our email is tztzns@otenet.gr

Best regards,

Dimitris Tzitzinias

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: