Community > Forums > Safe Trading Basics > worldele-net
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

worldele-net 21 replies,5107 views

Has anybody delt with this company??
Share to:

Re: worldele-net
If you mean www.worldele-net.com, it's a common Chinese electronics scam with ridiculously unrealistic prices. If you send them any money it will be lost.
Re: Re: worldele-net
Replying to [FraudWatchersDotOrg]:
thank you so much I almost sent them money do you know of other companies that I can order TV's from that are reliable.
Replying to [FraudWatchersDotOrg]:hey about this company, im just curious how it works as a fraud, because they do accept paypal, i know its easy to scam on paypal too but im still interested in learning further.

thanks
Re: Re: Re: worldele-net
They either hijack someone else's PayPal account, or trick them into laundering the money for them. I think those are the most common ways but I'm sure there are others. It may be possible to recover anything sent, if there is any money left in the account, and then you would be taking it from the (usually innocent) middleman. But often, a scammer will withdraw everything immediately, and then PayPal will not cover it.
Re: Re: Re: Re: worldele-net
Replying to [FraudWatchersDotOrg]: If even paypal can be frauded, is there a secure way of paying for goods? Can ESCROW.COM be frauded?
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: worldele-net
Replying to [slkrjk]:what about money broker is that safe to send to worldele-net
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: worldele-net
No idea what "money broker" is. If you mean moneybookers.com, if you use their escrow service you will be safe, but you can also send money through them just like PayPal, and then it's not safe.

Of course, this company is a complete scam and so will not accept escrow, at most they will send you a fake email pretending to run an escrow service.
Replying to [slkrjk]:DO NOT USE WORLDELE-NET, THEY ARE A SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, IF YOU SEND THEM MONEY TRUST ME YOU WILL LOSE IT. I BOUGHT SOME PRODUCTS AND NEVER GOT THEM, THEY WANTED TO CHARGE ME MORE FOR CUSTOMS. NEVER USE THEM OR YOU WILL LOSE , LOSE YOUR MONEY, $$$$$$[em6].

IT'S PEOPLE LIKE THIS THAT MAKES YOU NOT WANT TO BUY FROM CHINA,
Replying to [koukkla]:I saw now htey accept moneybookers. This will provide you against fraud. Or Not.

regards

holzkunst
Replying to [slkrjk]: Not dealed right now. But i am in progress to buy something. Now they accept moneybookers. This is very safe, because they pay vendor first after 10-14 days if you received merchandise.
regards
holzkunst

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: