Community > Forums > Shipping & Inspection > Any idea of cost of shipping from China to UK
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Any idea of cost of shipping from China to UK 25 replies,21889 views

I am dealing in mainly small items... USB flash upto mobile phone and mp3/4 players.

I am currently looking for samples, and wondered if anyone has any idea how much it will cost to have them sent to me.

I am using China to UK as example because most of what I am looking for seems to be available.

Any ideas would be great... even price per kilogram.
Share to:

Re: Any idea of cost of shipping from China to UK
Replying to [littlerick]:

I have a friend who serves in professional MP3/4 manufacture, I would like recommend him to you if you like .
Replying to [littlerick]:Airway just no-cost time but ...
Replying to [littlerick]:I don't understand your meaning very much.
Re: Re: Any idea of cost of shipping from China to UK
Replying to [Cardboard Display]: Hi. I would like to see some of your friend's items and price information on samples and minimum orders. Thanks.
The best way is EMS which is the biggest express company in China.
The price per kgs is about $15-$20.It depends.

The delivery time should be 5-7days.
When the parcel shipped out,they would have tracking numbers for your parcels.and the tracking numner will be showing up in http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/pw/track?catId=7500082 within 48 hours.

Any more questions,please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Yongqing Lin
Hi
I have bought quite a few bits from china and i have had them shipped by sea which seems to be the cheapest option.For example when i asked for the sea freight to be included the price rose by 5c per sash.I have had many samples sent to me here in the uk and the price always seems to be around the $40-$50 mark regardless of whether the weight is 1kg or 5 kgs!!Hope this helps.I know of a company here in the uk that could quote you for air freight if you are interested. I have used them a few times and they were great. Good luck with your business
Replying to [littlerick]:[em4]
I would be very interested to know about the air freight company in UK you used. You say you have dealt a lot with China imports. Looks like i have just come across a scammer with www.ecnice.com for mobile phones etc, ever heard of them?. How can i avoid these fake scammers totally, they have trust pass and gold memeber with Alibabam, thought they were OK. Thanks
Replying to [littlerick]: Do you think that DHL for £300 for 50kg is ok? (From China Shenzhen to UK?)
Quoting from [mumsta]:

Hi

I have bought quite a few bits from china and i have had them shipped by sea which seems to be the cheapest option.For example when i asked for the sea freight to be included the price rose by 5c per sash.I have had many samples sent to me here in the uk and the price always seems to be around the $40-$50 mark regardless of whether the weight is 1kg or 5 kgs!!Hope this helps.I know of a company here in the uk that could quote you for air freight if you are interested. I have used them a few times and they were great. Good luck with your business

hi ,

nice to see you ,i think i meet the right person who can answer my question ,

first introduce my self ,my name shali who just graduate high school  in  china ,but now i studying  in uk ,because my parents hope me to learn new language and study business here as well .for my future.take over my father  business .and  widen  this small business scales.

now i have homework about the 'set up a business "i research a lot about set up a shop ,online shop ,where is my  customers ,my market target .the price of market.and the cost production .    but one thing let me stuck here .it's the shipping .i have no idea about it .i want to carry out the price for freight ,and whatever the fee do i need to pay from goods put on ship until i receive it .can you tell me more detail ,pleaase

thank you very much ,hehe [em7][em7][em21]

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: