Community > Forums > Report & Verify Fraud > Scammer Information UK phone or fax numbers, special st...
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines
Re: Re: Re: Scammer Information UK phone or fax numbers, special starting +4470 or +4487
Replying to [wilhelm]:Thanks wilhelm, thanks fraud watcher.Please help me again.[em3]

I have got very defferent offer, could be it legit?
[em12][em12]

Offer from 'http://www.alibaba.com/company/10836890.html'

Offer is 'We only make business using a shipping company who offer an escrow option. What means that:
I go at the shipping company called Extra Freight (www.extrafreight.biz) ..and make the deposit of the units .. They take them and check to see if all of them are brand new. If all is ok they start the deposit and make a tracking#.
I will send you this tracking# so you can check that they have the units in their custody. After you have the tracking# you will have to make the payment to their company. When I will make the deposit of the units you will receive the tracking# from the shipping company too, along with the Name and Address of the employer
of their company and the details for the payment so you can know how to make the
payment. After you will make the payment you will have to e-mail them with the payment details so they can check the payment .. and if all is ok the package will be at your door in 1-2 working days. If all is OK with the package, you will have to contact back the shipping company and tell them to send me the money. If not, you will send back the package on my money, and you will get your money back.
I think this is the best and safest way for us to make business.
If you agree this e-mail me back with your full name and address .. your complete order and I will go to make the deposit.
If any of these products interes you please let us know as soon as posible.
Also the minimum order have to be between $1500-$2000.
We are a serious Company and we are not loosing the time with samples (No Offend). We try to make lot of new partners for New Business.'

Re: Re: Re: Re: Scammer Information UK phone or fax numbers, special starting +4470 or +4487
Replying to [rinku]:

Forget it, there are only three adresses that match with this Zip code !

Bar Renzo Caterers, 460, Strand, LONDON, WC2R 0RG
Pizza Express, 450, Strand, LONDON, WC2R 0RG
Subway Cafe, 456-459, Strand, LONDON, WC2R 0RG

I think this supplier makes his business mornings in the Cafe midday in the Pizza Express and evening in the Bar !!

Good business Environment, save the rent for an office !!!

rgds
Wilhelm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Scammer Information UK phone or fax numbers, special starting +4470 or +4487
Replying to [rinku]:
This is a scam I have an e-mail that is very similar and it was a scam
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Scammer Information UK phone or fax numbers, special starting +4470 or +4487
Replying to [adye]:Thanks for warn[em12]
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Scammer Information UK phone or fax numbers, special starting +4470 or +4487
Replying to [wilhelm]:Thanks Wilhelm, you realy works great.[em3][em19]
Re: Re: Re: Scammer Information UK phone or fax numbers, special starting +4470 or +4487
Replying to [FraudWatchersDotOrg]: Very helpful , Almost made a purchase from this Scammer..When I called it never worked.......Email: electronixworld2@yahoo.com
Company: electronixworld
Linkman: josh smith
Tel: 44-0207-6284402
Fax: 44-0207-6284402
Address: 7 Sars Field Road,
Thank you
Yep. They have a website at www.electronixworld.com which is a very typical scam as well.

Hello I am in contact with a UK based company that has published the same 4470 numbers. After reading this thread I asked for VAT ID or a  landline number with proper area code and they are refusing to give me any of that information citing various reasons. I also did an IP trace for their emails and found them to be originating from Nigeria. They are asking for 30% deposit to issue an invitation letter to inspect the goods. My suspicion grew when I found their english horrible in emails they write. So many spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

But they are giving me a company registration certificate with a registration number which is valid with the correct name. They sent me a scanned copy of the registration certificate. This is to import HMS scrap and they sent me a SGS certificate also but when I went to SGS website to check that certificate that number was not there in theie certified clients database. Here is the info on the company

Name: Metal Artefacts Limited

Address : 161-163 FOREST ROAD, WALTHAMSTOW, LONDON, E17 6HE

Phone: 44--703--189-1343 Fax: 44--870--974-7276

Can someone please let me know whether I should proceed to discuss business with them or should I cut it off.

Re: Scammer Information UK phone or fax numbers, special starting +4470 or +4487
Quoting from [wilhelm]:

Dear Members,

please take to your knowledge, before you ask for help regarding a UK supplier selling mobile phones, electronics or computer !

If the given phone or fax number starts with +4470 it is a link number what connects you with anywhere in the world, but not to a real UK supplier !
The same you can expect when the phone or fax starts with +4487, that is a computer service provider or National link number with equal effect !
All following Modifications like +44070, +44087 or 70..., 070, 87..., 087 without Country Code for connections to the UK are same,
this numbers are mostly used by fraudsters to hide their Place of residence, you can be 100% shure that it is a fraud !

Generally all Geographic landlines in the United Kingdom incl.Northern Ireland start from abroad with +441 or +442 and will be followed by 8/9 digits !

All mobile phone numbers and other combinations of numbers are not comprehensibly if they are used by a fraudster,
no real company will only provide a mobile number !
Until now there is no legal company known, who advertise on Alibaba, using one of the first mentioned numbers or only a mobile number !

For a worldwide destination check of phone and fax numbers, you can use, up to ten searches a day free: https://www.numberingplans.com//?page=analysis&sub=phonenr

Possible exceptions, may announce themselves, them can then after examination in an exception list be led.

rgds
Wilhelm

Re: Re: Scammer Information UK phone or fax numbers, special starting +4470 or +4487
i ama victim of scam by MR. COLTON EMICK! he gave me such numbers. God. too bad it was too late. i just read your message 5days after i made the payment! :(

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: