Community > Forums > Chat with Alibaba > Fake Alibaba Website Found
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Fake Alibaba Website Found 10 replies,4150 views

I believe this site is still under constuction, it seems to be a false website copied from Alibaba. At the very least there is a TM infringment on "global trade starts here"

Have a look and let me know what you think:

http://www.hlql.com/

Robby
Share to:

Re: Fake Alibaba Website Found
Replying to [Rizzob]:
Thank you Rizzob. I have alerted alibaba management directly.
Replying to [Rizzob]:

It is very funny to see, in China is nothing impossible !

To speak with Grigo´s word´s !

The Impossible we can do today, Miracles may take a little while longer

Domain name: hlql.com

Registrant Contact:
taizhou qianlong industry & trade co., ltd
dongfei ding tclcn@tclcn.com
0576-8050288 fax: 0576-8055922
Taizhou
Taizhou Zhejiang 318000
cn

Administrative Contact:
yi ding tclcn@tclcn.com
Taizhou
Taizhou Zhejiang 318000
cn

Technical Contact:
yi ding tclcn@tclcn.com
Taizhou
Taizhou Zhejiang 318000
cn

Billing Contact:
yi ding tclcn@tclcn.com
Taizhou
Taizhou Zhejiang 318000
cn

DNS:
ns5.cnmsn.net
ns6.cnmsn.net

Created: 2005-06-08
Expires: 2007-06-08

the best some links will lead direct back to Alibaba !
greeting from a not surprised
Wilhelm
Replying to [Rizzob]:is incredible.[em5]
Replying to [Rizzob]:WOW[em12]Unbelievable, Nice of you to report it Rizzob[em19]
Replying to [Rizzob]: Actually it looks like a Chineese business site has been hacked by someone from Canada. Most all of the code has been taken directly off Alibaba and creativley edited. The Chinese business that it leads back to is from Baiwan, CN and to a company in ZHEJIANG . CHINA by the same name. TAIZHOU QIANLONG INDUSTRY&TRADE CO.,LTD which is not a member company of Alibaba.

Ranger
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Me Tech Supply
ME Tech Supply a D. B. A provides sourcing solutions for both small and medium sized businesses. We are members of the GSAA whose Agents have verified more than 2. 5 million companies World WideWe offer low cos... More

Re: Re: Fake Alibaba Website Found
Replying to [Ranger]:

Thanks for all., but we cannot find even a genuine website. Duplication everywhere!!!!!!!!!
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Horizons
We are designers,manufacturers and suppliers of Knitted /Woven garments and home textiles. We are having trained & experienced designers, production managers and QA people. We have the infrastructure to do all va... More

Re: Re: Fake Alibaba Website Found
Replying to [Ranger]:
When we go to the buy and sell trade leads, alibaba website only comming on the screen. Something wrong., no action so far from alibaba
[em8]
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Horizons
We are designers,manufacturers and suppliers of Knitted /Woven garments and home textiles. We are having trained & experienced designers, production managers and QA people. We have the infrastructure to do all va... More

Re: Re: Re: Fake Alibaba Website Found
Replying to [curdrice]:Yep it's a fake, a very poor one at that. The word "alibaba" is still all over it. Take a look at some of the fine print too. Their disclaimer wording makes absolutly no sense.

"The authenticity of the information without QianLong confirmed for your reference. Unauthorized and shall not reproduced."

[em2][em2][em2]Bunch of losers........
Re: Re: Re: Re: Fake Alibaba Website Found
Seems as though they're gleaming most everything from Alibaba. In fact, this "Success Story" was on the bottom of their page! I take that as irrefutable proof of intellectual property theft.

**The interesting thing is the phone number listed in their WHOIS. Try and trace it and see what YOU get. I get a number of possibilites that DO NOT trace back to China.

Replying to [Rizzob]:

A strange thing I have found at this website is that its resources tab (on mid right of home page) is linked with Alibaba's Resources.
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

WORLDWIDE TECHNOLOGIES
We are exclusive importers and exporters of many innovative hi-tech products covering following streams:
Surveillance & Counter Surveillance Solutions, Security, Safety & Surveillance Products, Innovative ... More

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: