Community > Forums > Report & Verify Fraud > Tips for you to verify Chinese companies !
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines
Reply # 1297 Alonzo Harris
Hello, Did you verify Shenzen Easydy Electronics? I will be thankful for your fast reply. Thanks
Help verify this site please
Please I need help to verify these companies

1. www.bestreal315.com

BA: information:
Beneficiary Name: HONGKONG WEIHO INDUSTRIES LTD
Beneficiary Bank: HSBC Hong Kong
AC no.: 652-004318-838
SWIFT CODE: HSBCHKHHHKH
BANK CODE: 004
ADDRESS of bank: 1 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong

2. www.ebayiphone.com

Account Name: Jian Hong Chen
AC no.
: 4563516407002631254 
Beneficiary Bank Name: Bank of China Putian City, Fujian Branch
Beneficiary Bank Address: Chengxiang District, Putian City, Fujian Province] West Road No. 933 (351100)
SWIFT code: BKCHCNBJ73C

they don't allow Escrow and I need to other laptop from them.

Have anyone used them before and can anyone refer me to a legal laptop supplier you have made purchase from. Please awaiting your response. Thanks
Really need help
Can someone help me verify this company Shenzhen Yuandong Electronic Industry co. ltd
Reply #

HI could anyone help me to find out if this company is genuine? the details are:

Zhenging GROUP CO.,LIMITED
tel:+86-755-33135123
E-mail:sales01.zhenging@gmail.com

Address

Gaokede digital plaza Huafa North Road Futian District Shenzhen City China
This is company registration number: 1592961

any help would be appreciated

Reply #
Wipp Bv is a fraud company. They placed order from our company. The value is about 1700USD. They paid 30% deposit. After goods were finished. He told me they need products urgent. They need ship goods by express. He said he would make payment and sent us the copy of payment. We agreed on. He asked us to ship goods to his friend in Yiwu. But after we shipped goods to his Friend in Yiwu. No any news from them again. We still don't receive rest money for two weeks. And we tried to contact this guy by email or phone. No answer. We warned them that we would make a police report, After this. He told me they didn't make rest payment at all. They sent us the wrong copy of payment. And he said in case they paid really. What we would do if goods are bad And now they said goods are bad quality. Because their customers don't pay them.They can't pay us. This is really fraud company.

Please be careful with them. And please alibaba do something.

Our company website: www.nivesports.cn 

Contact person:Frits Bevers

WiAPP BV
Kloosterweg 26
1251 WE LAREN
Tel: +31 35 6283345
Fax: +31 35 712 2747
Reply #
buyit wrote:
Please I need help to verify these companies

1. www.bestreal315.com

BA: information:
Beneficiary Name: HONGKONG WEIHO INDUSTRIES LTD
Beneficiary Bank: HSBC Hong Kong
AC no.: 652-004318-838
SWIFT CODE: HSBCHKHHHKH
BANK CODE: 004
ADDRESS of bank: 1 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong

2. www.ebayiphone.com

Account Name: Jian Hong Chen
AC no.
: 4563516407002631254 
Beneficiary Bank Name: Bank of China Putian City, Fujian Branch
Beneficiary Bank Address: Chengxiang District, Putian City, Fujian Province] West Road No. 933 (351100)
SWIFT code: BKCHCNBJ73C

they don't allow Escrow and I need to other laptop from them.

Have anyone used them before and can anyone refer me to a legal laptop supplier you have made purchase from. Please awaiting your response. Thanks
They seem to be a professional scammer from China, please be careful next time. You can ask them for their Business License and Export License first, then contact local officials for verification, if you know nothing about Chinese, you can book a Basic Verification service from www.bizinchina.cc to avoid future trouble in China.  If you're buying any international brands, you are suggested to contact their authorized distributors for business.
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

STIN (CHINA) BUSINESS SERVICE CO., Ltd
STIN (CHINA) BUSINESS SERVICES CO. , LTD (STIN for short) is a professional business service company offering Purchasing, Sourcing, Company Investigation, Quality Control, Pre-shipment Inspection and other busine... More

Reply # 1338 Business in China
can you help to verify this supplier? http://www.hcpapers.com/contact/ all the contact detail is there, i plan to purchase A4 papers from them. kindly advice. Thanks
Reply #
Hello, verify pls "Guangzhou Beginning Trading Co., Ltd. " for me! Thank you! http://adulttrade.en.alibaba.com/contactinfo.html [em17]
Re: Tips for you to verify Chinese companies !
This company is a really bad company. When he need pay balance payment. He also told us that they need goods very urgent. He would paid us balance money. He need us to ship goods as soon as he sent us the copy of payment. But after that. The copy of payment is wrong. And he would say that our goods are bad quality. Their customers would not pay them. So they would not pay us. Wiapp Bv is a bad customers. Frits is very bad man. Please chinese suppliers don't do business with this company. Otherwise you will loss much money

They still don't pay us over 5000usd

Contact person:Frits Bevers

WiAPP BV
Kloosterweg 26
1251 WE LAREN
Tel: +31 35 6283345
Fax: +31 35 712 2747
www.wiapp.nl
Reply #
Hi I need help to verify this company please.

Company Name: Jiashan Prosperity Imp.& Exp. Trade Co., Ltd.

Website/Product Url: http://www.prosperitytrade.cn
Contact Person: Singly Qian
Email: prosperity01@hotmail.com

Failed to deliver. Asked for more cash before delivery or we will face delays. Products not as promised. Printed wrongly according to pictures sent to us. We were told to accept it or face further delays.
Promised a 15 days production time. Later changed to 25 days. Promised to deliver on the 10th. Till date, we have yet to receive our goods. We need it on the 15th of May to rush for an event.

Sounds like a fly by night company to me.

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: