Community > Forums > Chat with Alibaba > Trade manager download stop for the 3rd time!
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Trade manager download stop for the 3rd time!
Quoting from [hindustan92]:

Please send me email of alibaba trade manager setup as i cannot download it from site

It stops half way after downloading

We have already sent you an email with this software. Please have a check of your registered email address.
Re: Trade manager download stop for the 3rd time!
Quoting from [Big-Byte]:

Can anyone kindly send me the trademanager software? Today is my 3rd day trying to download Trademanager from this site.it's always stop half way. What's wrong? I got no problem with downloading other files.Please advise.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Trade manager download stop for the 3rd time!
Quoting from [G-Com]:

Quoting from [ServieTeam]:

Quoting from [Big-Byte]:

Can anyone kindly send me the trademanager software? Today is my 3rd day trying to download Trademanager from this site.it's always stop half way. What's wrong? I got no problem with downloading other files.Please advise.
We have already sent you an email with this software. Please have a check of your registered email address.

can you send me trade manager software also? I can not download it.

Sorry, Everything is Ok. I could start download with the help of FlashGet

Re: Re: Trade manager download stop for the 3rd time!
You are a fuckhead

ting from [Nayabmfg]:

you seem to be new at Aliaba Site if you did not got to school please join evening cl .

Re: Trade manager download stop for the 3rd time!
Quoting from [Big-Byte]:

i cant install trade manger, but i can download it, flowing message occure, if u can please email me anjanagsm@yahoo.com

,TradeManger2Install.exe  is not valid win32 application
Re: Re: Trade manager download stop for the 3rd time!
Quoting from [anjanagsm]:

i cant install trade manger, but i can download it, flowing message occure, if u can please email me anjanagsm@yahoo.com

,TradeManger2Install.exe  is not valid win32 application
In your case, you are advised to delete your current program and re-download the TradeManager program.

Please take the following steps:

1) Delete your TradeManager completely;

2) Download a new program at: http://trademanager.alibaba.com; please do not change the program name ".exe"

3) Install again the TradeManager in your computer

If you still have problem in installing the software, please email us directly at alibaba@alibaba-inc.com

Re: Re: Re: Trade manager download stop for the 3rd time!

Dear Sir,

I cannot Download Trademanager from your site

Please send me email of setup file if possible

Thanks & Regards,

Raish Makda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Trade manager download stop for the 3rd time!
Quoting from [hindustan92]:

Dear Sir,

I cannot Download Trademanager from your site

Please send me email of setup file if possible

Thanks & Regards,

Raish Makda

Please note that we have already sent an email to your registered email address. Please have a check.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Trade manager download stop for the 3rd time!
Could you send my trademanager? I can't download too. Help, please.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Trade manager download stop for the 3rd time!
Quoting from [neetecky]:

Could you send my trademanager? I can't download too. Help, please.

Please check your registered email address for our email. For further help, please email directly to alibaba@alibaba-inc.com.

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: