Community > Forums > Chat with Alibaba > Trade manager download stop for the 3rd time!
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Trade manager download stop for the 3rd time! 74 replies,44207 views

Can anyone kindly send me the trademanager software? Today is my 3rd day trying to download Trademanager from this site.it's always stop half way. What's wrong? I got no problem with downloading other files.Please advise.
Share to:

Re: trade manager download
Replying to [Big-Byte]:I think you could use a download tool for make it.[em10]
Re: Re: trade manager download
Replying to [Steelion]:

i'm not sure what's wrong with ur computer,but if u want it,i can send it to u.u can contact me:) if u need,plz PM me:)
Re: Re: Re: trade manager download
Maybe you can take a look at your fire wall of something. Also, it might keep stopping if you don't have a IE browser downloading on your computer.
Re: trade manager download
Replying to [Big-Byte]: Downloading trade manager is as easy as downloading other messaging software.

It maybe your internet connection might be breaking.?
Re: Re: Re: trade manager download
Replying to [Strawberry]:

hi, what's ur email?

can email the software to me

thanks
Re: Re: Re: Re: trade manager download
Replying to [Big-Byte]:
i downloaded the trade manager but i can't install him, the replu is :"trade manager n'est pas une application win32 valide".
Please some one help me
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: trade manager download
Quoting from [ghieth]:

Replying to [Big-Byte]:

i downloaded the trade manager but i can't install him, the replu is :"trade manager n'est pas une application win32 valide".

Please some one help me

It may be because when you downloaded or installed the TradeManager, you renamed some of the files or modified the file suffix ".exe", so that the program cannot recognize relative file. Please download and install it again, and don't rename the files. If you do need to rename any of the files, please keep the file suffix ".exe".
Re: Trade manager download stop for the 3rd time!
Replying to [Big-Byte]: I met the same problem as you.
Replying to [Big-Byte]:It was instant download for me.Something may be wrong with your ISP.
you seem to be new at Aliaba Site if you did not got to school please join evening cl .

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: