Community > Forums > Safe Trading Basics > HK ELECTRONICS CO. Ltd fraud and scam company
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

HK ELECTRONICS CO. Ltd fraud and scam company 3 replies,1260 views

do not buy from this scan company. HK ELECTRONICS CO. Ltd is not in london it is in china/hongkong. be aware. HK ELECTRONICS CO. Ltd offers paypal, but definately cheats.
i have been cheatd $ 700
Share to:

Re: HK ELECTRONICS CO. Ltd fraud and scam company
Quoting from [srik]:

do not buy from this scan company. HK ELECTRONICS CO. Ltd is not in london it is in china/hongkong. be aware. HK ELECTRONICS CO. Ltd offers paypal, but definately cheats.

i have been cheatd $ 700

Tell us when you buy the good's from us do not lie when do you send the money to us do you have any APPROVE i do not know why you are doing this to our company if we find out about you we will give you heard time and take a very big legal action against you i a;so ask Alibaba to find out about you and we are UK Base company alibaba know about it that why we are TrustPass Member not a free member like you so removal your posting about our company.
Quoting from [srik]:

i have been cheatd $ 700

If you do not removal your posting about our company we will take legal action against you and take to you the court because this is ruined company’s reputation we are trying to find out about you and your contact and give it to police and take legal action against you so please removal posting about our company or be ready for court.

Quoting from [srik]:

i have been cheatd $ 700

This guy Srik is a worng guy because he always write these think for many company if you see this web site he write some think for this company  aswell  http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/50125/go.htm  we do not know the guy and we do not know why he is doing this for all the company i do not know what he will getting from this i think that we all have to find out who is he and take legal action against him because he is putting all of us in worng way.

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: