Community > Forums > Chat with Alibaba > Alibaba Should allow People to review companies
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Alibaba Should allow People to review companies 68 replies,31928 views

Dear Alibaba, Please add a feature to your site that allows people to leave reviews/feedback of the companies they do business with or lack thereof, in the case of fraud. Ebay does a great job of this, why can't you do the same??? I'm tired of having to waste my time with suppliers who are only looking to steal my money. Please do something about this.

Share to:

Re: Alibaba Should allow People to review companies
Replying to [Dean810]: Yet another Ebayer heard from. Dean, if you took a step back and thought about what you were asking you would know the differences between Ebay and Alibaba.

Ebay = Sales site

Alibaba = Advertising site

Ebay knows who listed the item and who won the item.

Alibaba allows suppliers, manufacturers, agents, and buyers a platform to advertise only. They have no first hand knowledge of any transactions taking place.

Ebay - Buyer can leave feedback based on how the items were listed, shipped, and recieved condition. Seller can leave feedback based on comunication and the speed at which payment was recieved or not recieved.

Now after taking this step back and comparing what Ebay does knows and is involved in. Please, tell us all how Alibaba would be able to confirm or deny that any transaction ever took place?

This request by so many still makes no sense as it is up to each individual buyer to qualify their trading partner not Alibaba's. Here's an example of what I mean. XYZ Inc. is an advertising company that shoots a commercial for a beer company. If you do not like the beer, found a foreign object in the beer are you going to contact XYZ Inc to complain or hold them liable for something they have no control over. Time to get Real!!! and complete your "Due Dilligence" and stop complaining about something that you should have checked out before doing the deal or insured yourself against the loss.

Ranger
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Me Tech Supply
ME Tech Supply a D. B. A provides sourcing solutions for both small and medium sized businesses. We are members of the GSAA whose Agents have verified more than 2. 5 million companies World WideWe offer low cos... More

Re: Re: Alibaba Should allow People to review companies

[em20] Great!

I would like to know the ideas about have some link between the Company & Person at Alibaba.com? For example, when you view abc company's intro and products, you could track how the representative for abc company has expressed here? not a rating but a reference on personal, which could give some addtional value for your purchasing decesion?

Any thoughts are welcomed here.

Replying to [Dean810]: I agree dean
Replying to [Ranger]: Thanks Ranger. That is a very good point.
Replying to [Dean810]: I think you are right.
I think alibba should get rid of scammers by review legitamate comapanies.
They must also view all companies registered as free, global and trust pass
Shenzhen Maytag Technology Co., Ltd . I bought 8 pc nokia 8800 original brand new , they ship me 8 pc of junk, old, used , not working , never taking care , ignored my contract . This is not a company the guy name Andrey chen only a middleman , run around to other refurbished company get some cheap junk ship to you
Re: Re: Re: Alibaba Should allow People to review companies
Replying to [vtran84525]:Most companies refurbish models.If you need quality go direct
Replying to [Dean810]:
I totally agree with what you said.
Alibaba should list out all the business scammers, by this way, our international trade will go smoothly!
SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

STIN (CHINA) BUSINESS SERVICE CO., Ltd
STIN (CHINA) BUSINESS SERVICES CO. , LTD (STIN for short) is a professional business service company offering Purchasing, Sourcing, Company Investigation, Quality Control, Pre-shipment Inspection and other busine... More

Replying to [Ranger]:I totally agree with you[em19]
Replying to [Dean810]:Viewing the company's details or track record is not possible that is why alibaba ask members to obtain trust p *. As this system verifies the company, provided certain details, where if in default the company and the management in question can be traced.

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: