Posted 10 Jul 2007 19:02
Medical experts' research confirmed that static hazards are as follows:
1. Glitch of static may change one's normal electric potential difference.
2. Static affects normal electrophysiological course of the cardiac muscle and electrocardiogram's normal conduction.
3. Static may makes patients' diseases heavier and may induce heart's premature throb
4. Static threats a man who has severe neurasthenia, mental illness or cardiac.
5. Lasting static may increase the alkaline of blood, reduce calcium content of serum, increase the excretion of calcium, and they lead to skin pruritus, pigmentation, these affect the body's physiological balance, and people's interference emotion.
6. Those white-collar and the ones who always stay at home with much electric equipment may cause dermatitis, skin pigmentation, or other face illness. Computer screens and household appliances produce static, and static adsorb skin diffused by microbes in air, dust cause these dermatitis.
7. Because old man's skin is relative dry, aging of cardiovascular system and chest wall thinning, they're more easily affected by static. Static may aggravate state of illness, induce VPB, etc, and especially weaken those who have cardiovascular illness.
8.301 Hospital of PLA, doctor Xu Yong said, according to the individual's physical condition and the difference of feel ability, static will affect some specific crowd, such as neurasthenic patient, hypertension patient, cardiac patient, mental illness patient, especially the Cardio - cerebral vascular diseases patient. Under attach of static, a man's spirit may suddenly tighten, then it leads to cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases to attack.
9. Shanghai Chest Hospital, Doctor Jiang Jinqi said: Nowadays, people live in high-rise buildings; **** absorbs and accumulate static from all kinds household appliances. These men will be attacked by static because the floor and wall are always insulation.
10. Radiation of static lead to restlessness, headache, chest tightness, difficulty breathing, coughing, etc.