Community > Forums > Payment & Finance > Upfront TT payments
Post a topic Post a survey Forum Guidelines

Upfront TT payments 54 replies,30039 views

Hello ,
I am new to business and trying to get some order. I am in touch with one company they are buying stuff through me.
Thsy have almost finalized the order and asked me to provide the deatils of my bank etc.
They will pay me by upfront TT.
My question is , since I am buying from one company and selling to this company,
1. what is upfront TT payments and how safe is to give my bank details.
2. What if they didnt buy the stuff , which they ordered.
Please advise.
3. How I can believe the company I am going to sell is not fraud?
Please advise.
Thanks to reply in advance.
Regards,
Derry

Share to:

Re: Upfront TT payments
Replying to [Derry]:[em4]
i'm wondering whether he means T/T in advance!
if it's T/T in advance, it maybe 100%T/T before you ship goods to them. also maybe 30%T/T for deposit, then 70% T/T pay to you before you ship out the goods to you. i think it's very safe to you!
the important thing is that be sure that you see the moeny realy come into your account before you send the goods.
hope everything smooth for you
Quoting from [Derry]:

Hello ,

I am new to business and trying to get some order. I am in touch with one company they are buying stuff through me.

Thsy have almost finalized the order and asked me to provide the deatils of my bank etc.

They will pay me by upfront TT.

My question is , since I am buying from one company and selling to this company,

1. what is upfront TT payments and how safe is to give my bank details.

2. What if they didnt buy the stuff , which they ordered.

Please advise.

3. How I can believe the company I am going to sell is not fraud?

Please advise.

Thanks to reply in advance.

Regards,

Derry

If your customer is paying you 100%T/T in advance you have no worries from them.  Thats the best you can get from a buyer.   I don't know how you could consider your buyer a fraud.  Once again if they are sending you the money before you ship the items, there can be no fraud.   Just confirm that the money is in your account before you ship.  The only real thing you have to worry about is can your supplier deliver soon enough for you to complete the transaction in the time you specified. 

Derry, esentially what you are doing is acting like a broker.  You have no goods on hand, but your customer places an order with you that you must fufill in a specified amount of time.  It would be better to check out your supplier than your customer. 

If you have questions about Canadian business law you may want to find the member that goes by the name Goldstar or Supraguy as they are both from Canada.

Best regards,

Ranger

SIGNATURE:
About Our Company

Me Tech Supply
ME Tech Supply a D. B. A provides sourcing solutions for both small and medium sized businesses. We are members of the GSAA whose Agents have verified more than 2. 5 million companies World WideWe offer low cos... More

Re: Re: Upfront TT payments
Replying to [Ranger]:
Thank you very much for your time and advise, I appreciate.
Thanks again, to all for replies.
Regards,
Derry
Replying to [Derry]:
Replying to [Ranger]: Ranger you gave good information with the exception of saying the buyer could not committ fraud. Once an expereinced scammer gets a ****, with the right knowledge they can wreak havok on your **** assuming you have money there.

Clearly there's too many missing details to give a thorough response, but the first thing that came to my mind is the buyer could be a newbie also. I've never had any customer pay for an order upfront w/100%TT, and I would be surprised if they offered. Maybe it's just US paranoia, or because I always deal in container loads, but anyone wanting to pay 100%TT upfront, without doing business with me previously would raise a red flag in my eyes.

However I can say from doing business with my northern neighbors previously, things just seem to go a little smoother there.
Replying to [Derry]:[em1]your worry is unnessesary.go ahead for it,and prepare the goods they need soon.
Replying to [Derry]:

If your supplier and buyer in this deal is tha same person, and of course you could not know that now, so, you will be very dangerous, Sure, it is just a possibility once the things goes the worst, but you need really be careful about this!

Somewhat I agreed with what Mr. Obiwill words, that is "but anyone wanting to pay 100%TT upfront, without doing business with me previously would raise a red flag in my eyes."

Be careful and do a safe deal, good luck!
Replying to [Derry]:Dear Derry

Almost all issues are already covered by other members. What I am thinking for you, is one thing perhaps left out. There may be strong possibility of your buyer circumventing and contacting the seller directly by showing you the carrot of full upfront advance.You may consider giving him all the details of the seller once you have the advance in part or full.

Here I assume that he is asking you the details of your bank etc n this etc may inlcude the details of the seller.

wish you a safe n profitable deal.

Replying to [Derry]: The rule is to play it safe without offending the customer, I suggest that you open a new **** and keep no money in it. some one sitting in an african country can take all the money out of your account with the information they are asking.It is very unlikely that someone will send you the money upfront unless you were an international company.
Replying to [Derry]:[em34]Belive me buddy..this is dream of every business man...If the Upfront TT means Full settlement of payments to you before you ship the goods to them. This is the safest kind of transaction for the seller.

I Believe it is safe to give your bank details to them. What r u dealing in anyways? One thing is sure, your are going to get paid. May be the client may transfer only 50% to you as advance and ask you to ship the products against this. This can be done, but remember to ask them to settle 100% paymets before you sned them the shipping documents.
Replying to [Derry]:Once again, i am behind ranger. money first, forget about it.
[em6]

Forum Guidelines

For general Alibaba.com customer inquires, please contact Alibaba Service Center.
To lodge a dispute/complaint, please visit our Complaints Center.
For general AliExpress customer inquiries, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
If any posts corresponding to the categories above are located in the Forums, they will be deleted without prior notice.
Subject: